Hair Weavers in NY

kitten73

I have touched on the subject before so sorry for repeating myself. I am looking for a good hair weaver (braiding preferably) in the NY metro area. I have a car so I am willing to drive. I want to get a full head weave this weekend. I am looking for natural looking results, not that wiggy look so I would like someone good. I am not trying to pay $1000 so I would like someone who is reasonable. Ladies, please send any info you can. I want Renitence to do it but not going to be in Maryland anytime soon!

Thank you so much for that. I actually saw that post when I was looking earlier. I was hoping to get more feedback but I think most of the ladies do their own. Did you ever get your hair done when you were here?

kitten73 said:
Thank you so much for that. I actually saw that post when I was looking earlier. I was hoping to get more feedback but I think most of the ladies do their own. Did you ever get your hair done when you were here?

I am coming up to NYC on the AUG 30 but I am getting my hair done on the 3rd of sept. I will post Pictures.

Hey kitten..I don't know if you are willing to travel to the Queens area, however I do know a place that does good weaves. The place is called Jennifer and Charmaine hair designs. Charmaine usually does my hair. I've been there three times just for weaves (sewn-in). My mom goes all the time, I went once she loved it and was hooked!..lol Anyways the shop is located on 165th Street in Jamaica, Queens. The only thing I dont' like about going there is the wait. Charmaine is very busy. She's the best stylist there so everyone goes to her particularly for weaves! Even if you make an appointment she's usually late because she's always there till really late. I've left there at 2:00am before and so has my mother! lol Anyways if you are interested let me know I have to find her card.

girl, i can't to the long wait thing anymore. i have been doing that with this short hair cut and it hasn't been fun at all. Thanks so much but I am getting old and I don't have the patience for the drama anymore. my quest continues. It is wednesday and I still don't know where to go. I am determinde to get it done this weekend.

Back