Hair update with pics

Carmelella

The basics:
Last relaxer: jan 2011 or mid december 2010
BC: October 2011 (CORRECTION,.. MY BAD.. 2011, NOT 2010)

So basically all these pics are of 13ish months of natural hair growth. I hate when people say that its their 5 month update from their BC and their hair is down to their booty, lol.

I took down my install last night, pre- conditioned overnight with Nexuss Humectress, Olive Oil Replenishing conditioner and EVOO. Shampooed in the AM with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo, conditioned again, and attempted a twist out.

My twist out was wack,.. i used too much product or just the WRONG products. Miss Jessie's curly pudding was too heavy, left a residue and didn't curl anything but my baby hairs :lachen:. Definitely not for my 4b hair. I also used ECO styler gel with MOroccan oil which i think also flaked and left residue.

Turned my style into a puff. This was all for fun anyway cuz i'm getting my next install tomorrow after i wash this stuff out.

My hair is now collar bone length so for 13 months I'm happy with that. I hope to hit APL by June/July.

Big Chop

oct2011bc-vi.jpg

TODAY

Failed twist out
IMG_4569-vi.jpg

IMG_4576-vi.jpg

IMG_4581-vi.jpg

Combed out twist out

IMG_4586-vi.jpg

Puff
IMG_4598-vi.jpg

IMG_4600-vi.jpg

IMG_4599-vi.jpg

IMG_4611-vi.jpg

GOD BLESS ALL THE NATURALS... OR ANYONE who does their hair everyday cuz that was WORK!! It was easier than just after my BC so hopefully with more length I can cut out some time.

HHG:grin:

Last edited:
Back