Hair update a year after cut.

shtow

So remember this thread where I cut my hair from

beforerm.jpg

to

before2.jpg
?

It's been a year and a month almost (I tried to update to a year but waited for my touch up) and I got a touch up tonight and here is my hair

pc100061m.jpg

My V makes it super hard to take pics :ohwell: and I'm super tired so this is the best I can do today.

BTW does anyone know of any private hosting sites for videos? Kind of like fotki for videos? I want to move my youtube videos somewhere more private. TIA and thanks for looking :grin:

Beautiful! Regimen please!

For a while I was not DCing at all. When I go in my no-DC spurt I use Trader Joe's Nourish Spa or Tea tree shampoo and conditioner.

I used to wash once a week but it takes so much time to do my hair and my hair retains more moisture so I wash every 1.5-2 weeks now. I use sally's argan oil shampoo and DC mask. I use paul mitchell the conditioner leave in and fantasia IC heat protecting serum and dry loose under the dryer, then blow dry and flat iron. I use a cricket blow dryer and a HAI flat iron. I use sally's argan oil 1-2x a week. I sleep on a silk scarf and I relax every 10-12 weeks. I trimmed my hair once this year.

I also use Roux Mendex every 2-4 months and chelate/clarify every 2 months or so.

ETA I also relax with lye (Influence and most recently, Oasis)

Last edited:
I LOVE YOUR HAIR and i have finally mastered the flexirod look and everybody is loving it. Now, time to make some repairs and get my growing back in tact.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME BEFORE.

I LOVE YOUR HAIR and i have finally mastered the flexirod look and everybody is loving it. Now, time to make some repairs and get my growing back in tact.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME BEFORE.

You are so welcome! Glad it's working for you!

It's crazy that you use heat so regularly (flat iron, light blowdry) and your hair is STILL amazing... Proof that everything dont' work for everybody :yep:

Back