hair types!!!

AMAKA127

If you are having a hard time determining your hair type ... I got this great website from the ladies at of indivahair.com to help determine hair type... Sorry if this website is already posted somewhere but . ... Anyways here's the website http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types also check out there virgin remy hair at indivahair.com Good Stuff!

oh av seen this before. But I dont think it was accurately depicted. Badu's hair for example doesnt look 4b to me though.

is there something like 4c? i thought there was? mmmh :perplexed, i'm confused, dont know what i am as well. thought i was 4a, oh well, who cares:drunk:, as long as its growing

There is no 4c. It stops at 4b.
And Adora, with all ur luscious curls, you def aint that kinky. At least not like some of us.

Girl, how can you be 4z , i'm no expert but i dont think you are. i thought i was 3something, now i think i'm 4, and if you think youre 4z then i must be 5 something:lachen:

lol girl my hair pattern looks just like this ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, :yep: all kinds of zig zags

Adora, you've never looked like a 4 too me. You're hair looked like it had a looser pattern, but i understand what your trying to say. One of my best friends in school appeared to have the same texture as mine, but it was down her back, but it was all zzz's, but was not as tight as my hair. But she never appeared to moisturise it so i don't know, so i still wouldn't know whether to put her in the 3's or 4's.
I also remember seeing this girl who appeared to have 1a hair but it was very lightly frizzy and poofy. But i thought it was very unique and beautiful, now where would you put her?? Because her hair was in z's but looked to straight to be 4 hair and too frizzy to be 1 type hair. Just goes to show everyones hair is unique and can't fit in to the typing system. I know i'm a straight up 4 though.

Back