Hair Twist Comb/Sponge - Any reviews???

awhyley

Morning ladies,

I searched for a thread on these products but didn't find one, so I'm asking whether any of you ladies have used these products before. Since these are used for curl-definition, short-haired naturals may have more experience with either of them. Looking for someone to share their experience. TIA!

Twist comb twist sponge.jpg

My brother uses a similar sponge on his hair. Definitely work to unify or bring out his coil definition without much effort or him using a lot of product.

Aside from here, I've never seen the racket/ comb thing before. I wonder what's the benefit of the design?

Last edited:
My brother uses a similar sponge on his hair. Definitely work to unify or bring out his coil definition without much effort or him using a lot of product.

Aside from here, I've never seen the racket/ comb thing before. I wonder what's the benefit of the design?
I think it does the same thing, but without a sponge drying out your ends or fraying them.

From what I gather, more men than women use this/these products. I'm skeptical of the sponge because it looks like it'll break off your hair.

I think it does the same thing, but without a sponge drying out your ends or fraying them.

I agree.
I saw a YouTube with a lady using the sponge AFTER drenching her hair in product. The sponge was sopping up all that leave-in conditioner goodness.

Back