Hair Stylist?

Stephanie

I was wondering how many of you all go to a hair stylist/beautician on a regular basis. I was just curious, as my friend SWEARS on her beautician, and I was trying to explain to her that if one takes good care of their hair, there's no reason to pay someone else to do it for you. Am I wrong?

I do for trims and highlights.. but I'm one who would never try to trim my own hair or do my own highlights..

I go to the salon for relaxers and trims. Everything else I can do on my own for a whole lot less
smile.gif

I am not living in NYC where my stylist is. I take a 3.5 hour drive there for my relaxer and cellophone, but I do my own roller sets. I get my ends dusted at a chain, called Holiday Hair.

If I were living in NYC right now, I'd be in the salon every week.

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
I go to the salon for relaxers and trims. Everything else I can do on my own for a whole lot less
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

I will go from now on for my retouch since my hair was previously underprocessed and now it is growing wonderfully!

I go to a chain for dust trims

Occasionally I will go for rollersets since I cant roll that great!

I go for texturizing and that's it. They've never helped me acheive my goals, so I have a hard time justifying it.

Back