Hair Style Da Brat sported on last episode of Celebrity Fit Club

you make it seem so easy...
bmoreflyygirl said:
It's either a full head weave or a wig. Just cornrow your hair straight back and sew it in a circle. You should end it at the crown of your head. The circle will close itself up.

She can dress when she once too...she still maintains some girly things...i was looking at one of the clips and she was all boyed up but her nails were done and she was putting on lip gloss and the eye brows were done.

:)
Pokahontas said:
I'm just glad she looked like a girl on that episode, lol. She looked very nice and has the prettiest bedroom eyes. I thought Harvey was gonna drool all over the table:lachen: .

Pokahontas said:
I'm just glad she looked like a girl on that episode, lol. She looked very nice and has the prettiest bedroom eyes. I thought Harvey was gonna drool all over the table:lachen: .

Girl me too:lol: He was cheesing hard and you know he don't smile.

I got the wig today and will post pics Monday after I wash the french twist and flat twist out of my head. I didn't get one the same color, it is dark with aurbon highlights.

that sounds even better...i was not planning on getting one that color...my hair color yes.

i will be waiting.....

neonbright said:
I got the wig today and will post pics Monday after I wash the french twist and flat twist out of my head. I didn't get one the same color, it is dark with aurbon highlights.

eyunka said:
you make it seem so easy...

:lol: It's really not as complicated as you think. Weave's aren't complicated, IMO. That's why I don't understand why salons charge so much money for them.

Back