Hair, Skin, Nails or Biotin

Naturefreegirl

Hi Ladies,

December will be my 1.5 year anniversary ,my hair is still not where it needs to be considering what you beauties on here have. So I was thinking do I do the hair skin and nails vitamins or Biotin are can I do both?
Please help

wish i can help but i can't

i tried hair, skin, nails and it did nothing for me.

biotin im too scared to use b/c of all the horror stories of ppl breaking out horribly so...

I've been taking the GNC Hair, Sking & Nails formula consistently for a few weeks. And I don't want to set anyone up for disappointment, but I got a solid 1 inch for the month of October. I'm thinking I might have mis-measured last time, so I can't say for certain if it made my hair grow that much faster than normal. When I measure again in December, I'll know for certain.

I tried biotin, but at the same time I was taking msm, and I got terrible zits so I stopped (I have't pinpointed which one made me break out though) :( I don't remember if I got any significant growth from that.

I do biotin and msm. I don't think either reacts with Hair Skin. Although, I really think Biotin and MSM helped my hair reach its peak growth potential

Back