Hair Sisters

Anew

Has anyone ordered from that site lately? The last time I visited the site before recently was over the summer. I've noticed it looks completely different now and the service is extremely horrible.

Are there new owners? I've also noticed that just about every wig I click on there are complaints of never receiving their wigs and not receiving notice of back orders or that their orders have been canceled.

I recently ordered two wigs on 11/30/10 and have yet to receive either one. I paid for 5-7 day shipping. My thing is why am I paying that if you're not going to ship it timely.

Also, I went to another site and ordered the same wigs days later and they came 2-3 days after ordering :ohwell:

Just curious if anyone else has had a bad experience lately

I recently made a rather large order from them and it wasn't too bad. It took them about a week to send the package after waiting to get all the wigs in house. I ordered 8; got 7 on Monday and the other came on Wednesday.

Anew,

My experience with them is pretty much as you described. I try to avoid them. It is rare that I can't find a product that they carry somewhere else--it may cost a dollar or two more though.

sorry that happened to you
i've only ordered from them once, good experience
i ordered 2packs of wv hair on black friday, got it the next tues or weds so less then a week

I ordered on thanksgiving and got my wigs on Monday. I didn't pay for extra shipping. That time is pretty standard to me.

I'm waiting on an order now that I placed on cyberMonday I think... I hope they are waiting for me when I get home from work

Back