Hair Scents

Lavendar

What products do you ladies use that scent your hair really nicely and the scent lasts throughout the day? I just heard that the scented products from Karen's Body Beautiful smell really good and the scents last a long time. Can anyone confirm that? What else are you using for lovely scented hair? TIA

vs so sexy, mop c-system hydrating conditioner, and i just tried ors replenishing conditioner and that smells great too. however, vs so sexy is TOPS. jane carter nourish and shine has a great smell too.

Last edited:
Well Lavendar, I recently used ORS Replenishing Pak and it smelled soooo yummy. So much so that DH was actually licking my hair.

Elasta QP Mango Butter also smells rather light and fluffy

After using a product that doesn't have a 'scent' for me, I rub a bit of lavender oil in my hair.

Karen Body Beautiful really do have good scents and it smells sooo yummy:lick:. I was in her store for over an hour just smelling everything.

vs so sexy, mop c-system hydrating conditioner, and i just tried ors replenishing conditioner and that smells great too. however, vs so sexy is TOPS. jane carter nourish and shine has a great smell too.

So with the VS so sexy, do you have to layer the products to get the scent to last or can you just use one product from the line? Thanks for the recommendations!

VS So sexy does it for me. I have Karen's body beautiful and the smell is too much for me. I affects my eyes.

VS So Sexy does work. I use the conditioner only. It's smells good. <--Very light.

VS So sexy does it for me. I have Karen's body beautiful and the smell is too much for me. I affects my eyes.

Love VS so Sexy. I have the condish and the glossing serum both of which leave my hair always smelling wonderful. I also like how Sunsilk moisturizer leaves my hair smelling good.

I like the herbal essences LTR for a cheap good smelling conditioner scent that stays in my hair. I tend to like really light scents though-coconut oil and humectress smell really good to me.

The KBB scents are too strong for me, I'm fragrance sensitive to most artificial fragrances. The one think I love in my hair and would wear on my body if she came out with a perfume is the scent of Qhemet burdock root butter cream and the honeybush tea soft hair gel.

I use Shescentit hair butters in Creamy Coconut, Citrus & Lavendar. I also recently started using VS So Sexy.

I also have Herbal Essence conditioners, Hair2Heaven EndAll & Hairveda Whipped Cream which all smell nice.

Suave Humectress
LTR
VS So Sexy Conditioner (this also drives dh crazy! I started a thread about it a long time ago, and apparantly it drives men nuts! They say it has pheramones (sp?) in it :blondboob )

I find the scent from products doesn't last long on my hair :(
Between washes I will spray a bit of Boots Natural Collection Mango and Papaya or Vanilla body spray and walk through it to leave my hair smelling sweet

2555235.jpg

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/sto...38&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

KBB products definitely have a long lasting smell. My favorite scent that I've smelled is coco lime. the scent is quite strong so when i had my bottle (pomegranite guava) I would usually use something else as the main product and just add a little bit of the hair milk mostly for the smell.

I really like he aqualina pink sugar hair perfume :yep: Also, my daughter and i's hair smells divine when we use the carol's daughter hair milk.

Back