Hair Rush with cayenne pepper review

HoneyDew

http://www.new-chapter.com/product/Action.Lasso?-database=NC_Products&-layout=Product&-response=product.lasso&-recordID=32823&-search

Just wanted to let you guys know that I used this product and my scalp was on fire! Not in a bad way, it was bearable. It just felt like all the pores on my head were wide open. I have small braids in and I sprayed this all throughout and massaged my scalp. It was a nice sensation.

I normally use Hairever II Vitamin Tonic to massage my scalp (great ingredients), but my eBay order of it has not arrived, so I thought I would try Hair Rush this time. I got it at whole foods for $15, but I see that it is available online for better prices.

Anyway, at the product website, shows, it really does stimulate the scalp. The container is quite small and I am not sure I will buy another one since it has alcohol in it. I like the tingly feeling, but ORS serum give that, too. Anyway, wanted to share.

Honeydew, I just came across your thread and I use Hairever Scalp Tonic and the Scalp Cleasing Treatment, I mix mine with Daily Doctor Leave-In and Surge and apply it to my scalp 2 x's a day. It is great stuff with stimulating ingredients and it makes your scalp tingle, which I love. I just started using the Hair Rush and I will give it a 10...good stuff for hair growth.

Current hair length: 1 1/2 inches past bra strap (when blown out)
Ultimate hair goal: 5 inches past bra strap by Dec. 2005
4b thick and course strands..whew!
http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/ pics coming soon.

I had problems with Hair Rush. I think the alcohol was too drying for my fragile hairline and temple area. Anyway it caused me to hair around the edges. So I'm staying away from Hair Rush!

Hi Donna, now that you mentioned it I do have a problem with Hair Rush too. It makes me sneeze something awful when I use it, don't ask me why. Maybe its the cayenne in it, who knows. And I did'nt know that it contained alcohol, hmmmm might have to rethink using it now. Thanks!

It makes me sneeze too. It is the pepper. I don's have any problem with the alcohol thing, though. One of the best products I have ever used for hair growth has alcohol in it. It is from DHC I use it like a toner. It is the Hair Tonic http://www.dhccare.com/Product.aspx?id=Hair Tonic.

Before I really care about my hair growth, I had a fast growth spurt. I did not make a big deal about it, but everyone else did. I had been taking phytoestrogen for PMS and using this Hair Tonic with my braids. My hair was growing like crazy. I wish that I had been a member of LHCF at the time because I would have paid more attention.

This stuff is too expensive for my budget right now, but it is good and it has alcohol.

Why do so many people feel that alcohol is bad for the scalp, I am curious? Is it because of the drying effects? I guess if I was not using products for that I could see the drying being a problem, but I use moisturizers and conditioners big time and never get the drying effects.

Back