~♥~Hair Rules~♥~

SheenaVee

A while ago I bought the little curly hair travel kit (2oz bottles) so I could try them and I LOVE the curly whip and hydrating finishing cream. I didn't care for the shampoo and conditioner though.

I just ordered a 16oz bottle of curly whip, can't wait to receive it!

Anyone else used these products?

i have the curly whip and have only tried it once. dont remember how i felt about it but i will try it again since i have it on hand. i also have a smaple of the kinky curly cream which is thicker but i havent tried yet.

i did try a sample of the grape fruit shampoo and a daily conditioner which i loved.

I have the "Blow Out my Kinks," which I got half off @ Ulta. I haven't used it long term as yet,but the couple times I did use it,I truly liked it. I had to stop myself from buying the other ones that were on clearwnce too,since I haven't used it that much as yet.
I was using it as a styling cream over a leave in though. The combo gave me the juicy,heavy look to my twists that I love. My hair was very soft. I want to use it as a blow dry cream,as it was meant to be used. I have seen great reviews on the net.

Thanks ladies! Anyone else?

Seems like not many people have tried these products, even on YT when I look for vids on it there aren't that many.

I actually used the Curly Whip yesterday.. I washed my hair and applied, Oyin Honey Dew as a leave in. I applied Curly Whip and let hair dry. Nice definition and soft hair.:grin:

I should get several days out of this wash n go.

bumping!

i just picked up a 2oz of the hair rules blow out your kinks cream. i haven't washed my hair yet, i wet it and tried it on a few sections. it worked! i am 8 weeks post relaxer. i think it will be really good to help with long stretches and transitioning. can't wait to use it when i wash in a few days.

any other reviews for this line?

I have the full size curlywhip it seems REALLY light to me so wondering how i will get on ill post pics when im done tonight :yep:

Hair with curly whip the smell is crap to me smells of cheap bathroom cleaner :nono: Dickey says it needs to be used on soaking wet hair so i stayed in the shower and just applied it that way its not sticky its really light like a cream gel

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 48
Hair with curly whip the smell is crap to me smells of cheap bathroom cleaner :nono: Dickey says it needs to be used on soaking wet hair so i stayed in the shower and just applied it that way its not sticky its really light like a cream gel

Can't thank on my phone, but your hair is beautiful Embrya!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

meh thankfully i bought this gel on sale but i wont be buying it again my hair feels really dry and my hair has no vavavoom

how is it ecostyler seems to beat all these other fancy expensive gels :ohwell::lol:

I have the conditioner for kinky hair. Its iight. It was on sale at Ulta so I bought it.

But I admit I didnt dilute it. I need to revisit it and dilute it this time.

Back