Hair rules intro

they're so adorable!!!! i'm telling myself that their choreography was actually intended to be ballet --not suggestive toddler dancing :look:

Aww ladies :( I was expecting this thread to be light hearted. I thought "look at the little girls play dancing." I guess I should have known better.

Beautiful Children, Love the dancing and Love their heads of hair. Beautiful children again :) ahhh for a minute I wanted a girl, nah will stick with four boys LOL

I didn't see anything wrong with it. I saw a bunch of girls having fun, play dancing like they would do around the house. But then again, I don't have kids so take it for what it's worth. ETA: And, beautiful hair!

That was soo cute! I thought was adorable nothing suggestive about it, sometimes people just read too much into things.

When I first saw the video I thought it was cute but I was put off by some of what appeared to be sexual movements. But I'm not surprised they are probably mimicking dance movements that they have seen older children or adults do. I mean there are people teaching there 3 yr old daughters to "drop it like it's hot":perplexed

When I first saw the video I thought it was cute but I was put off by some of what appeared to be sexual movements. But I'm not surprised they are probably mimicking dance movements that they have seen older children or adults do. I mean there are people teaching there 3 yr old daughters to "drop it like it's hot":perplexed

Sorry guys, I gotta agree with this. I think if it were not a promotional vid I would think it was cute, but some of the moves were age inappropriate. It was funny as somewhat of a parody of ads with older models, but they were too young to be dancing in that fashion to promote a product line. i wonder if it has to do with having a daughter?

The video wasn't totally inappropriate, but If I had a daughter I probably wouldn't want her prancing around the internet with nothing but a white T shirt on :perplexed. But overall cute little girls with gorgeous heads of hair!:yep:

Periodic side eyes aside, I thought it was cute. However...I would have liked it better if they had on more clothes - you could see through one of the little girl's tops. But still...it's funny that some little girls are now my hair idols.

I saw nothing wrong with that.

I kept waiting for the 'grown up' dance moves and didn't see any. The hair throwing and hand flangin' reminded me more of Diana Ross than anything :lol:

Wow...have I become a prude??? I consider myself to be fairly liberal, but I'm actually surprised at the number of people who don't see anything inappropriate. No judgments, I just thought it was fairly obvious and now I'm seeing that so many think the opposite.

I don't think it's totally inappropriate or filled with sexual overtones, but I do think it's a video of little girls imitating much older behavior. It is cute, but, let's just say I wouldn't want my own 3 year old shaking her imagination in white underwear to promote a hair product...

Back