Hair rollers

Milkchoc

Can anyone suggest a good hair roller that I can sleep in, and won't pull out my hair? I have some velcro rollers that have the dreaded "sponge" in the centers, but I don't think they can be good, I do see hair in them. I also have some black velcro rollers, they are hard, but I don't see any hair in them. Are the velcro rollers a "no no"?

I don't recommend sleeping in rollers,
naughty.gif
but I don't use them anyways so maybe some ladies who roller set can jump in here, anytime now...

I also don't(and can't) sleep in rollers. I've seen the new smooth sponge rollers. They are black and the surface is smooth so they don't 'snag' your hair(supposedly). If I find a pic I'll post it.

I slept in rollers a couple of times to make certain my hair was dry. It was not easy, and I was uncomfortable the entire night.

MilkChoc,

Are you referring to the Designed for Me Stylers? I starting using these velco rollers recently. I slept comfortably and I didn't lose a strand of hair. I was really surprised! I purchased them at Sally's.

Miss B

Believe it or not, I can sleep comfortably in the hard rollers without a problem. I used to sleep with the mesh ones too with no problem also.

I have no problems sleeping in rollers if I put them in correctly. It was the "styled for me" rollers I was speaking of. I also got them at Sally's.

Perhaps the "Wrap n Snap" rollers. They bend and are supposed to be soft..I've never used them, but my friend has and she said they were good..I have been planning to purchase them for years..
smirk.gif

Back