Hair right underneath top layer near the temples question

Hi I have a question about the hair thats underneath the top layer of hair in front, that hair that when u lift up your front is right at your temple, hope thats clear lol,, anyway for years I have noticed a lagging in length there and I DO NOT ever or have ever pulled my hair back or braided in that area. It isnt sparse, its just short and FRIZZY!! and softer than the rest of my hair,, could this be the result of sweating in that area and the sweat soaks that hair and breaks it or that the hair might be more delicate than the rest and when i relaxed it just destroyed it...? The hair there is very uneven and broken looking and overly soft and frizzy and its been almost a year since i got a perm,, does anyone else have this issue and why???

i'm totally confused as to which bit of hair you're talking about. a pic might help you get some more responses.

Hey, I know exactly what you are talking about. Mine is like that, too; Ive had my hair relaxed for years and I just assumed it was from all the years of relaxing. I notice people's hair a lot, and I see it alot with relaxed ladies. Hmm...:confused:

That is a very delicate area and maybe should have received the relaxer last. Avoid breaking down the sulphur and protein bonds too fast too long in delicate areas since the relaxer could remain too long for that area. hth bonjour

Back