Hair relaxed, new products used/sorry pjs!

Candy_C

OMGGG, had my hair done after 9 weeks :( but it turned out great! i'm around 3/4 inch past my brastrap now, my pics are in my fotki as of now!

I used ORS mayo as a treatment INSTEAD of affirm, and i like these results better! my hair stylist mixed it with le kair-self heating oil (i used this in the past, and its EXCELLENT!!!!) she then blowdried with my newly purchased Keracare Creme Headdress (my ends have never been as silky in my life! i didn't get a trim either (as usual), but the way this creme made my hair is as if i had a fresh trim anyway!) she tehn used the silken seal.

I'm so happy, i wish i waited, but i've reached my goal anyway so its now that big a problem. HEAR THIS!! she now says i need my hair doing every 6-8 weeks because my regrowth may cause my hair ends stress...she actually has a point because my roots matt up QUUUICK and lots of long hairs came out my head today...butt i duno thats kinda alien 4 me!

so sorry pjs the above products were excellent for me...and they may be 4 u, my hairs never ever looked so good in my life
:lol:

Last edited:
fotki is being dodgey, so i added a few here

Attachments

• 19-06-06_2156.jpg
    19-06-06_2156.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 47
  • 19-06-06_2154.jpg
    19-06-06_2154.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 19-06-06_2206.jpg
    19-06-06_2206.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 19-06-06_2203.jpg
    19-06-06_2203.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 42
Wow, CandyC! Your hair looks gorgeouos! Very, very nice! :D

Touching up your hair every 8 weeks sounds much better than doing it every 6 weeks.

ETA- I just saw your jpegs....gorgeous! I think I would be quite satisfied if my hair got to that length!

Congratulations Candy C!!! Your hair is just beautiful and you should be proud. Your hair has grown sooooo much in 2 short years!!!:grin:

it seems like very time you post youve gained an inch!!! i love watching your progress, your hair is beautiful!

thankyou ladies! i wont be posting another update 4 a while now so i see this as my silent period. nuff love to you all xXx

Candy_C said:
thankyou ladies! i wont be posting another update 4 a while now so i see this as my silent period. nuff love to you all xXx

you and your hair are beautiful ;)
your updates will be missed!

Your hair is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

I just looked an your regime and I am going to try it as of today. Thanks for the inspiration!

You've always been an inspiration girl! That hair...I gotta get me some of what you got cuz every time I turn around you have more hair!!! Great growth...it looks beautiful. Congrats!

Congratulations on such great progress! Now... tell me where I can get this LeKair self-heating oil. I looked on Sally's site and they don't have it. :(

Back