Hair Photo Update here...if interested?

TwistNMx

For your enjoyment...I hope.
I placed a few in my siggy.
What do you think about my pictures?
I tried not to add too many at one time.
I'm a natural. I do not use chemicals of any type on my hair.

You've made really good progress.

So are you completely natural meaning you make all your own products, no dye, nothing?

How does that work? I'm genuinely interested because I don't think I can do that. I need to cover my gray and I won't be using henna anymore. Also, I like to use commercial protein products.

You've made really good progress.

So are you completely natural meaning you make all your own products, no dye, nothing?

Thanks for your compliment.
Very interesting that you ask. :yep:
I mean't that I'm 100% natural...(non chemical relaxers or any kind of relaxers). But I've been seriously thinking of creating my own lather-free natural herbal shampoo (sort of like a rinse) because shampoos are too drying for my hair. I used to use Alba, but now I use Giovanni. I stay clear of sulfites(sp), and shampoos with things I can't identify.

How does that work? I'm genuinely interested because I don't think I can do that. I need to cover my gray and I won't be using henna anymore. Also, I like to use commercial protein products.

I've seen beautiful women go completely gray....especially with strong and long hair. However, I would not know how to advise. I read today an article that advises one that's brunette to do coffee rinses (tripple strength), however I've never done this so I cannot say how safe it is or if you'd need to do a good condition first? HTH

Back