Hair mayo: Africa's Best or ORS?

Please share your opinion on these two. You can choose multiple options.

• ORS is the better protein treatment

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Africa's Best is the better protein treatment

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • ORS is the better moisturizing pre poo

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Africa's Best is the better moisturizing pre poo

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • I like and use another mayo (please explain)

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Just wanted to know what you all thought about these two. I use ORS, but I saw Africa's Best and am itching to try it. I can never stick with one thing :)

I personally like Africa Best better. I've had negative experiences with the ORS mayo. It made my hair really tangly. The first time I used an egg with it and it messed up my hair so the next time I decided to use it, I didn't put an egg in it and it still tangled my hair up:(

I like Africa's Best better. It's cheaper, and it didn't leave my hair stiff or tangled. I've never gotten really good results from ORS. I thought my hair didn't like a lot of protein, but now I think it was the product.

I like Africa's Best as a pre-poo. I used to use it as a leave in too. I just can't get past the smell of ORS *gag*.

Pokahontas said:
I like Africa's Best as a pre-poo. I used to use it as a leave in too. I just can't get past the smell of ORS *gag*.

I totally agree with you. ORS left my hair hard so AB mayo was alot better IMO. Being cheaper was an added bonus :D !!

I like ORS much better for results (protein treatement). My hair just grows steadily with ORS. I couldn't wait to use up Africa's Best and go back to ORS. Both softens hair.

Im in love with ORS hair mayo hands down.:notworthy The first time I ever used it, I let my hair air dry and it was sooo swingy, soft, and smelled great! It also made it strong which I wasn't used to back then because my hair was so fragile.skiped out on it once and I'll never do it again.

Back