hair length and neck length

Lovelylocs

I've been noticing some things about hair length lately. Is it true in your opinions that people with equal hair length in inches will have basically the same effect of hair length lookwise despite their different lengths of their necks? I hope this makes sense.

lol.. I knew that wasnt clear. I was talking about the actually length of your neck and the actual length of your hair. I mean if two people both have 14 inches of hair, but person A's neck is 4 inches long and person B's neck is 6inches long, who's hair looks longer?

The person with the shortest neck would have the longer looking hair. A person with a shorter neck would reach shoulder length faster even though that persons hair may be equivalent to a person with a longer neck in inches. I hope I didn't confuse anyone!

I agree person a's hair looks longer because it falls lower on her body but the same can be true of people with different length torsos.

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
I agree person a's hair looks longer because it falls lower on her body but the same can be true of people with different length torsos.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true!

Back