Hair Inspiration- Jo Stylin on Youtube

Gorgeous! In one of her videos she mentioned that it took her seven years to grow her hair that long. The results are well worth the effort.

Has this been posted yet? Her hair is gorgeous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te42AAtBsZU&list=UURIv_h_5X036Yz4XHgMTkzw

She should have more subbies!

Her subbie count has definitely sharply increased. I've been subscribed to her for a while now, but I have noticed she is getting a lot more subbies as of late. I mainly attribute this to her just posting more hair videos. She was largely inactive for a few years (at least with hair-related material). Just before her hiatus, she even said she would no longer post videos about her hair. I guess she had a recent change of heart.

Whatever the reason is for her resurfacing, I'm glad because I love her hair!

One thing that nagged me a little is her claiming she spends less than $50 a year on hair care. Yet every time I turned around, there was always a new product, oil, recipe, vitamin, or hair tool she was using. Definitely adds up to way more than $50 a year. This is coming from a long time subscriber. Her answers always seem rather vague to me about her regimen.

But it's cool that she can use heat so often and still retain. Very, very beautiful hair. :)

Her hair is my ultimate hair inspiration. I am very glad she has returned to Youtube, I have been waiting around for her. It's beautiful to see tightly textured hair that is incredibly long and maintained with a simple regimen and minimal products.

I've been following her for a few months now and look forward to her videos. She is one of two naturals I follow that use heat weekly successfully, have long hair, and who's texture is similar to mine. They've given me much inspiration. I've been using heat weekly since my June chop (well even before that) and my hair is growing strong without issue.

I've been following her for a few months now and look forward to her videos. She is one of two naturals I follow that use heat weekly successfully, have long hair, and who's texture is similar to mine. They've given me much inspiration. I've been using heat weekly since my June chop (well even before that) and my hair is growing strong without issue.

caliscurls

Who is the other You-tuber? Yes, that community is that small, :lol:. I only have one You-tuber I genuinely enjoy watching, who is the other one so I can add her to the list?

Hey DoDo the other is Alicia James. Both of them have gorgeous hair. Plus their hair is more like what my hair looks like. I've watched Jo Stylin's wash and blow dry videos several times and am convinced by the way her hair looks before she blow drys that she lets it air dry a bit or maybe t-shirt dries before hitting the blow dryer. I've been somewhat following her simple routine for a while now and it's working for me. Can't wait for my hair to get longer so I can rock the chunky braid in a bun all week.

DoDo another one to check out is 22nd Century Natural Hair Woman. Warning: She can be a bit long winded! :) but if you have the time and patience she has great tips to share. I like the stretching technique she uses and might try it when I get more length on weeks I don't feel like blow drying. Her hair comes out so pretty.

Her hair is really pretty, even those loose bantu knots were cute. If my hair looked like that, I'd try to rock that as a style. :P

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
DoDo another one to check out is 22nd Century Natural Hair Woman. Warning: She can be a bit long winded! :) but if you have the time and patience she has great tips to share. I like the stretching technique she uses and might try it when I get more length on weeks I don't feel like blow drying. Her hair comes out so pretty.
I'm subscribed to her and I think she is a member on here. Her hair always very pretty she makes a lot of the products she uses on her hair. She sales shampoo bars that she makes.

Her hair is gorgeous. She was one of my hair inspirations when I decided to go natural. I couldn't find here after doing my BC, subscribed.

Thanks Op for posting!

Back