Hair Growth T-Shirts... WHERE DO I GET ONE????

krikit96

Okay, so obviously this is a product that was popular on LHCF YEARS ago, but as a newbie where do I get one? I really can't tell progress by my regular pictures, and this would really help? Is Don'tSpeakDefeat or Army12345 still making these? Is there somewhere I can go on LHCF an ORDER a shirt? I've been going crazy for about 3 weeks searching :wallbash: and am just now asking the question. THANKS FOR ALL RESPONSES!!!!

If all else fails....grab a ruler, a t shirt and a few markers.....I'm sure there are some...I think curlygirl (sp?) has some???

If you go to the product exchange board then you'll see a thread by Don'tSpeakDefeat. She is taking pre-orders and will ship the shirts in April.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LouLou82!!! I know I am NOT artistically inclined, if I tried to make my own, what a DISASTER it would be. I hope I can find her on the exchange forum! Thanks again!

She is taking preorders right now on the exchange forum.
OR, you can order from where I just bought mines from last week, here:
http://maneandchic.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/page/2

Couple of questions:

1. How long did it take for you to get yours, if you have received it?
2. Did you find anything on the site about sizing? I see that some of the shirts say plus size, which I am. However, the sizes say S, M, L, XL, XXL which really do not correlate with plus sizes. I tried to find something, but could not.

Thanks for the link!

Couple of questions:

1. How long did it take for you to get yours, if you have received it?
2. Did you find anything on the site about sizing? I see that some of the shirts say plus size, which I am. However, the sizes say S, M, L, XL, XXL which really do not correlate with plus sizes. I tried to find something, but could not.

Thanks for the link!

I also ordered mine from maneandchic. I didn't take long for me to receive it probably a week or less (if I recall correctly).
Not all shirts are plus size, so look for it in the description. The plus size shirts go up to a 3X. I personally ordered a regular size shirt in the 2X and it fit fine and I wear a size 18/20 plus size.

Back