Hair Growth/Monitoring

willowviolet

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone heard of the growth prediction scale? I have a co-worker who swears across the sea and back that there is a web site that helps you to calculate how much hair you can expect to acheive by entering your average amount of strands per inch on your head and the amount of strands that appear in your comb or brush???

I can not find this on the web so I thought I would go to the tried and true and see if any of the Long Hair Care Ladies could steer me in the right direction.

Willowviolet

I'm just going to post it here (if I can ever find it). I remember that being posted a very long time ago.

THanks for posting the thread,

I must be entering my information wrong. No matter what number I enter it states I have 0.00 potential inches. Has anyone else received this answer?

Willowviolet

[ QUOTE ]
willowviolet said:
THanks for posting the thread,

I must be entering my information wrong. No matter what number I enter it states I have 0.00 potential inches. Has anyone else received this answer?

Willowviolet

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.....LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sherrylove
lachen70.gif
I thought it was just me.... And I KNOW they are wrong if they are telling you with all that pretty hair that you have a zero point anything chance of growing hair
crazy.gif

Willowviolet

[ QUOTE ]
willowviolet said:
Sherrylove
lachen70.gif
I thought it was just me.... And I KNOW they are wrong if they are telling you with all that pretty hair that you have a zero point anything chance of growing hair
crazy.gif

Willowviolet

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,,,,WV......I input the info--really thinking I was going to see some results.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I tell ya....I just knew it was going to work,and I was going to share the website with other ladies....You would think they would fix it or just shut down the web page...

Tip: Don't use commas when entering your numbers. It should show something else other than 0.0 inches.
smile.gif

Back