hair goal

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
hello everyone..my hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders.
I am trying to grow out my layers in the front to reach the back and then grow the whole length to the middle of my back.
my hair is very curly and wavy, do you think that the washing, which has always helped in the past make it grow alot more,and deep conditions. I am using the pantene for women of color.
I also have been massaging my scalp.

any suggestions.?

I have layers in the front too, not on purpose, thats just the way my hair grows...lol. Sounds like a plan, I think a good consistent regimen is the key along with not using heat...those two things make a world of difference.

Also, u may want to consider taking some supplements if you want to increase your growth rate. They dont cost much, I plan on starting tomorrow(July 1st, its easy to remember how long Ive been taking them that way).

Protective styling, or at least wearing styles that require little manipulation helps too. Braidouts, twistouts, bantu know sets all require little manipulation.

good luck!

thanks. I usually wear my hair in a bun or just off of my face. I hardly wear it out, its funny because people dont know my hair is that long when I finally do wear it dowm.
good luck to u.

latisha

Back