Hair Frizzy

marygrove013

Hey you all...what do you do to combat frizzy hair...we've been experiencing a lot of rain & humidity...Thanks for your help in advance...

marygrove013 said:
Hey you all...what do you do to combat frizzy hair...we've been experiencing a lot of rain & humidity...Thanks for your help in advance...

I usually add some of my Aveda Brilliant Serum on my wet hair, that gets the job done.

I'm glad you brought this up cause the other day I flat ironed my hair and it was looking nice and smooth and then the gel I put on it along with me stepping out in the rain made my hair revert.

MizaniMami said:
I usually add some of my Aveda Brilliant Serum on my wet hair, that gets the job done.
Cosigning here. :yep: This serum passed the test the other day during a lot of rain.

Thanks you all...Also, for you Aveda Lovers, I believe they have a special offer going on, they e-mailed me & said that if you purcahse $50 worth of products, you can get $20 off the next product, check it out! This is great because their products are expensive but worth it : )

marygrove013 said:
Thanks you all...Also, for you Aveda Lovers, I believe they have a special offer going on, they e-mailed me & said that if you purcahse $50 worth of products, you can get $20 off the next product, check it out! This is great because their products are expensive but worth it : )

I got that email! Aveda knows how to get me right when I'm broke lol!

Back