Hair for Interview anyone?

Millahdoowop

I need help, soon. I don't know how to wear my hair for an interview that I have next Wednesday and I'm really trying to refrain from straightening my hair. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can wear my hair? Your help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Looking polished during an interview is important. I like wearing a French Twist/Roll because it always looks classy and polished and is quick and easy to do with most hair lengths. It also gives the illusion that one has more hair.

I think it depends on how long your hair is. For natural hair that's long enough, I prefer a low, neat pony puff or bun, tastefully adorned with hair clips on both sides OR a pretty pony holder. Add some nice earrings and you're good to go.

If you decide to apply heat, just be sure to use a good protectant first and that the heat source is not too hot. Let us know what you decide, and I hope the interview works out well for you.

I second the french roll suggestion. They're super elegant and conservative-looking. You can't go wrong with that style. Good luck on the interview!:)

If you would like a straighter style, why not try a roller wrap? Rollerset the hair and then wrap it. I did this last week after my retouch and had great results. Good luck to you!

I agree with the bun. I have pretty decent length hair, but not as thick as I would like so I purchased the hair sponge piece (not sure of the name) which helps to shape and add fullness to the bun. Good luck on whatever style you choose.

Back