hair for braids

MindTwister

Hello ladies
I have a quick question for ya'll. I'm getting braids done the first week of january and have a question about the hair. I know I'm definitely using synthetic hair (too broke for human), but I've hear from an aquaitance of mine that there are some synthetic hair that is kinda silky and smooth like human hair (of course not as silky and smooth as human hair but kinda). Problem is, I've never seen it here around L.A. So is it true that there are some synthetic hair like that? If so any Los Angeles lady know where I can find it at or any website from which I can order it from?
TIA

There's WaWa. You can curl it. Carrie uses Hot stuff for fusion. Her hari looks great. Do a search on it.

Last edited:
zanzibardotcom said:
There's WaWa. You can curl it. I know Carrie uses it.

WaWa? thanks for the info. I've never seen that brand of hair. I'mma look around once I get back to L.A
Carrie can you give me more info please on that WaWa hair? *smile*

Yeah I have heard a lot of races about Hot Stuff Fusion by Janet. There is also a similar, but more expensive brand called Synergy. Do a google on Hot Stuff Fusion and you will find a couple online stores that have it.

Back