Hair Falls...How do they work?

FlawedBeauty

Hi all,

Just wondering how you use a hair fall. Does it clip in or sew in or what? I wanted some length to wear my hair down for New Years, but don't want a wig and have tried those single wefts with the clips attached but those things dont stay in for nothing and they are heavy. Any tips would be helpful! TIA

The front of ure hair is out (less than half, maybe starting a little before the ears). Then the hair fall/half wig is clipped in. There are combs at the top and the back. Then you comb your own hair over it.

When I competed in a beauty pageant a few years back I did have the fall sewn in, so that I could sleep in it and wake up and just comb it out. It was easier this way. But generally, you would take it out in the evenings.

Here is a link to pics of my fall.

http://public.fotki.com/SweetWifey/all-things-hair!/trackshair_fall_pics/cuties.html

http://public.fotki.com/SweetWifey/all-things-hair!/trackshair_fall_pics/b2301756.html

HTH!!! :D

Last edited:
thanks! so is the bottom portion of the hair usually braided or is it left out? And does it feel very secure? I don't want it to fall out, no pun intended :)

FlawedBeauty said:
thanks! so is the bottom portion of the hair usually braided or is it left out? And does it feel very secure? I don't want it to fall out, no pun intended :)
The bottom of the hair is tucked in underthe fall. It can be braided if you like, or plaited or just pinned underneath. Most falls come with a comb in the back if you choose to use it to secure your hair in the back. I never used the back comb for fear of damaging the back of my hair.

Kinikakes, your pictures are very becoming. I wouldn't know you were wearing a fall at all :)

KiniKakes said:
Thanks AC!!!!

I usually pin my hair underneath, with a bobbi pin or something. :)
No problem! I have a question, how do you cover the beginning part of the fall with enough hair yet at the same time have enough hair left to frame the front of your face? This is always my challenge when wearing falls with the front of my hair out. I usually take the lazy way out and just pull the front of my hair back and put a headband on so you don't see the demarcation between my real hair and the fall.

Back