Hair Fads

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I just found this stuff today:
Product_Graveyard_Sig.jpg

I only used the Giovanni, useless on my hair.

Speaking of Fad's, sorta
I still turn my nose up at haircare products with improperly spelled (I don't wanna say "hood") names such as Doo-Gro or Gro Aut.

I also am resistant to using the stuff that's mainly for farm animals.

Wow Lenzi request is hell a old. I never got on that fad but I have the other three products in my stash. Is there anything left in the Lenzi's request? Did he it work?

Speaking of Fad's, sorta
I still turn my nose up at haircare products with improperly spelled (I don't wanna say "hood") names such as Doo-Gro or Gro Aut.

I also am resistant to using the stuff that's mainly for farm animals.
The smell got me; I could not bring myself to use it. My mother used Mane and Tail back in the 80s; all the females in my family used hoof cream back then too. I have no idea what made Mom try that stuff.
Wow Lenzi request is hell a old. I never got on that fad but I have the other three products in my stash. Is there anything left in the Lenzi's request? Did he it work?
I bought it used from a member on here, but never tried it, too greasy. I threw it out after the pic.

I was here for all of those except for the Cowboy Magic. They come and go don't they? After all these years I only use my steamer, a good deep condition, and sealing with an oil after leave in with Hydratherma Naturals products. Tried and true.

I was here for all of those except for the Cowboy Magic. They come and go don't they? After all these years I only use my steamer, a good deep condition, and sealing with an oil after leave in with Hydratherma Naturals products. Tried and true.
I bought the Cowboy Magic (loaded with multiple silicones, panthenol, vitamin E) for emergency detangling, never happened. I wished I could have found my HG products back then, but everything either sat on my hair, gave me flakes, or was allergic to.

I loved Skala back in the day. Avocado was :love:. As a relaxed head, that stuff used to make my hair feel so soft. I must've blocked out any negative experience of it because I don't remember why I stopped using it.

Back