Hair experiment 101 glossers and serums

cece22

Glossers/Serums

Add instant shine and smooth split ends.
Close and smooth the cuticle with water-soluble silicone.

I should have discovered this sooner right now I am a 4a/4b natural wearing a full wig. I got the bright idea too leave some of my hair out in the front for fear of breakage. So I unravel my cornrows and see beaUtiful crinkly small but crunchy waves. So I think to my what can I do so I put some Sally's glosser on the smal section I use my fingers to smooth my hair. I could feel it getting smoother but still a little ruff so I added some Wonder Grow tea-tree scalp stimulator grease to my hair focusing on the ends. Then I followed up with very little curly pudding a small touch then rebraided. My hair was soo soft to the touch and moist.

1st Lesson: This Glosser/Serum stuff must be a treatment cause of the way my hair reacted.

2nd Lesson: That wondergro tea-tree scalp stimulator has some moisture maybe its the avacado not sure. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned.

3rd Lesson: Add a little curly puddin and I have the ultimate moisturizer. I never thought I would be mixing stuff up. I guess i'm getting to know my hair.

4th Lesson: The results black, shiny, moist hair that blends with my wavy/curly wig when I used to dry looking nappy hair. Don't wanna get my hopes up too high i tried it on another dry nappy part of my head and got good results. Can't wait to try a full braid out with my new technique.

Not yet i might start the cornrows tonight and unravel them at the end of this week. I wish my hair was longer though.

Back