Hair emergency

Ashleescheveux

HAIR EMERGENCY + a question

Ladies, Im having MAJOR problems with my hair. I first got a texlaxer in April and I stretched till October. Come October I had a lot of breakage. Now at the back of my head theres a huge patch with of just my natural hair left meaning all the relaxed ends broke off. And even though I relaxed less than a month ago I still have natural roots at the back. I dont know what to do anymore? I feel hopeless with my hair. Please help:wallbash:

And also, do these clips count for bunning? I wrap my ends in and clip it with this because hair ties would rip my hair out :nono:
0_quiz_hairhold.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure how to help but is it noticeable or is the updo/protective styling masking the breakage? I think clips like that count as bunning if you're clipping a bun.

Luckily bunning covers it but I dont know how to help that area get better.

And thank you :grin: I was hoping the clips would count
I am not sure how to help but is it noticeable or is the updo/protective styling masking the breakage? I think clips like that count as bunning if you're clipping a bun.

Luckily bunning covers it but I dont know how to help that area get better.

And thank you :grin: I was hoping the clips would count

you're welcome. Before I cut my hair, I stopped wearing buns in ponytail holders because it made it hard to detangle my hair without ripping a bunch out. I prefer clips, too.

When I used to have my hair in a two-toned blonde and black style, the bleach broke off about an inch wide section of hair at the back top area of my head. I was the only one who noticed since it was more at the top and I had layers anyway. Maybe layering will help?

Thank you, I'll try your suggestion. Hoepfully with some TLC that area will grow back again
you're welcome. Before I cut my hair, I stopped wearing buns in ponytail holders because it made it hard to detangle my hair without ripping a bunch out. I prefer clips, too.

When I used to have my hair in a two-toned blonde and black style, the bleach broke off about an inch wide section of hair at the back top area of my head. I was the only one who noticed since it was more at the top and I had layers anyway. Maybe layering will help?

ohhhh

yeah both of mine do too bc I got em from Sally's and I guess Sally's doesn't know consumers don't want that stuff!

well I found this one for $3-$5 http://caramocal-joy.com/index/?page_id=79 I have some of their other products and they're nice

and then if you have a vitamin shoppe by you, theirs is on sale for $4.99

walmart and whole foods has the good kind too

Wow awesome, thank you so much for the help love! :heart2:
ohhhh

yeah both of mine do too bc I got em from Sally's and I guess Sally's doesn't know consumers don't want that stuff!

well I found this one for $3-$5 http://caramocal-joy.com/index/?page_id=79 I have some of their other products and they're nice

and then if you have a vitamin shoppe by you, theirs is on sale for $4.99

walmart and whole foods has the good kind too

Back