Hair dryers

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
Are the dryers at sally's any good?

Please don't tell me about Pibbs or any expensive dryers. I need something that will dry my hair well for not a lot of money.

I was eying that one
SBS-303079

I was eying that one
SBS-303079

Now, you know you were just lookin at this one because it was pink lol :lick:
My grandma has this dryer and she says that it is equivalent to the ones that the salon uses. A lot of other ladies have tried this dryer to and said it was good

The dryer is an ION

I started to get the Ion one b/c it is and pink is my favorite color, but I have a Golden Hot. I choose that one b/c it had multiple heat setting (Cool, Lo, Med, and High). The other one didn't. My hair turns out just as it does in the salon. For me, it's not about the dryer, it's about the products I put on my hair to set it. HTH.

might help if you put the name of that dryer...
the brand is ion

Now, you know you were just lookin at this one because it was pink lol :lick:
My grandma has this dryer and she says that it is equivalent to the ones that the salon uses. A lot of other ladies have tried this dryer to and said it was good

The dryer is an ION
I'll admit the colour caught my eye although I'm not a fan of pink

I started to get the Ion one b/c it is and pink is my favorite color, but I have a Golden Hot. I choose that one b/c it had multiple heat setting (Cool, Lo, Med, and High). The other one didn't. My hair turns out just as it does in the salon. For me, it's not about the dryer, it's about the products I put on my hair to set it. HTH.
the description of this one say it has 3 heat and cool settings.

I seen this one at sally's. Ladies on here says it's a good dryer. I wonder can you sit under the dryer with big rollers?

i was going to get this iron it is cute:look:
and it reminds me of the dryers at the salon,i know there can get hot really hot too. this was during my transition

I seen this one at sally's. Ladies on here says it's a good dryer. I wonder can you sit under the dryer with big rollers?
I have that Ion dryer and if I set my hair on grey rollers, it is a pretty tight fit. It's an ok fit with purple rollers. I tried it with the black rollers and it's almost impossible.

When I went to the salon a few weeks ago they set my hair on the grey rollers and put me under the Pibbs and I could hardly turn my head to talk to my sister. It was such a tight fit. Pretty uncomfortable.

And the Ion doesn't take much longer than the Pibbs did. It's a good dryer.

Back