• Give me hope!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Discourage me!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Don't sway me!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

MikaPeppers

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THEIR HAIR JOURNEY? IF SO, PLEASE SHARE! HOW DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL?

MY STORY:

Okay first off...
I haven't had a perm since July of 07 :grin:
I'm extremely proud of myself for holding out this long because 1) I didn't think I had the nerve to keep away from firecream, and 2) My hair is thicker than it has ever been! I'm currently between NL and SL.

So... a couple nights ago I was weighing the pros/cons of perming WHILE trying to grow my hair... and I fell smooth asleep with hair thoughts on my mind.

BIG MISTAKE RIGHT?

I had a dream that I WOKE UP, went into the bathroom, and permed my hair. And as a result, I WAS BSL!:love::woot:

Honeychile... I was just swingin my hair around the house gettin compliments left and right! Looking at all my "FRIENDS" that doubted me and laughed at me for puttin garlic paste and horse oil in my hair and gave them a big :thumbsup:. Got real happy and started throwin out my packs of jumbo braiding hair...

THEN I WOKE UP...

Just cheezin away. Then I realized I was layin in bed with my "PRO/CON" list still layin next to me. :blush::nono::wallbash::fistshake::cry2:

I... felt... like... crying! Beat the living daylights outta my poor silk pillow!

Deep down inside, I feel like the dream was supposed to be inspiration for me.... but all it does is make me frustrated.

OK, the BSL dream must be floating around Sac. Because I had the same dream the other night. The only difference was that I was natural (I've never had a perm). That dream was so real and I woke up an realized that I am still a little past shoulder length. I was like damn! damn! damn!:wallbash:

I dreamt that I was waistlength once awhile back. :D I loved it so much! It was an inspiration to me; I wear WL braids anyway so it wasn't disheartening. :D

I just LOVE your dream! A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that my hair had grown full BSL (no split ends like you see in my Avatar). In my dream (and in real life), I wanted it to be longer. I kept looking at my hair and then I started touching it. A few seconds later, my hair was AWL and still growing. I started smiling in my dream and I wanted to scream, "It's finally grown longgggg!!!:yep: In my dream, I started asking myself if I was dreaming ??? When I did finally wake up and realized that my hair had not grown the way that it did in my dream, I felt like throwing my pillow on the floor. :wallbash: It must be a time when a lot of us are dreaming about our hair because someone else I know just had a dream about her hair being longer also. Who knows, maybe it means something (positive I hope):grin:

I just had a hair dream last night. I'm transitioning and I dreamt that I did the BC but then went to a Dominican salon and the heat damaged my hair and it didn't curl back up! :wallbash:So then my hair was just short and straight and everyone in my dream was asking me why I cut my relaxer off cause my hair is still straight. :ohwell:

I think that whatever you think about before you go to bed, you will dream about. I was on LHCF looking at pics of BC's in my bed before I went to sleep.

(This is my second BC dream and I'm supposed to be doing a Long term transition)

i actually had a dream including two LHCF members, whom i know of only from this board.

they came over my house and hooked my hair up! they were the ones giving me a touch-up and styling my hair, and we had all the typical girl chat. in the dream, i was almost waistlength, and that's why i needed the extra help.

so shout outs to zzirvingj and legslikewhoa for helpin a sista out! maybe one day we really will meet! :lachen:

WOW!! So i'm not the only one dreamin'!! Well...I had a dream that I had reached MBL...and it was swangin! All of a sudden.....there's theses tiny scissors that were hacking away at my gorgeous hair!!! and it was cut all uneven and jagged....thank god it was only a dream....slash nightmare....lol.

I woke up clenching my head.

I dreamt I had a long, thick, super healthy APL/BSL ponytail.

In another dream, I dreamt I had long, thick, semi straight, black, waist length hair with perfect ends.

I can still feel the weight of hair and its movements against my back, and seeing its healthy lustre :lick:. I want all that in this reality!

I :love: my hair dreams :grin:.

I've been having these dreams, where i'm looking in the bathroom and my hair is looking soft, silky and it is BSL. I hate waking up from these dreams it makes me so upset, lol.

Had a dream the other night that I perm my hair got carried away talking to my cousins and left it in for too long started to panic and burned my scalp, It was a nightmare!.

Back