Hair Confessional: " I was so hair inefficient, I...."

PaperClip

...when I went on a hayride on a Friday night and I got hay in my hair but instead of washing my hair (when I was relaxed and I had just gotten it done that morning), I sat and picked out as much of the hay as I could....

...needless to say I didn't get all of the hay out and so when I went to church that Sunday morning, somebody told me I had hay in my hair!

Thank you, LHCF!

...when I went on a hayride on a Friday night and I got hay in my hair but instead of washing my hair (when I was relaxed and I had just gotten it done that morning), I sat and picked out as much of the hay as I could....

...needless to say I didn't get all of the hay out and so when I went to church that Sunday morning, somebody told me I had hay in my hair!

Thank you, LHCF!

LOL that is too funny. I don't have any stories that funny but I did test out Curly Away on a section of my hair once. It smells bad, but anyway I guess I didn't rinse it out well. I had to go to church that day and I didn't have time to style my hair so I braided it up and put on a half wig. My husband kept sniffing around and finally when we got to church he was like "Is that you smelling like vinegar, I didn't know what that was." I was so embarassed I tried not to sit directly in front of anybody at church hoping they wouldn't smell my stinky hair! THat stuff was gross, thank goodness I found this board, I don't know what I was thinking about.

Back