Hair Condtioners Experts Need Your Advice

star

:eek: I am trying to distinguish the type of conditoners of have without over doing it in some areas. In other words I do not want to have too much protein and not enough mosturizing conditoners to balance things out. Please let me know what type conditoner these are consider: light, medium or heavy AND if they are more on the protein side or mosturizing side. Thanks in advance I know we have some very talented ladies on this board and your feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Condtioners

1. Miss Key 10 en 1 - Lite protein
2. Ultra Black Hair - Medium Moisturizing Conditioner or Lite Protien
3. K-Pak - Heavy Protein
4. Sebastian 2+1 - Heavy Condtioner or Heavy Protien?????

star said:
:eek: I am trying to distinguish the type of conditoners of have without over doing it in some areas. In other words I do not want to have too much protein and not enough mosturizing conditoners to balance things out. Please let me know what type conditoner these are consider: light, medium or heavy AND if they are more on the protein side or mosturizing side. Thanks in advance I know we have some very talented ladies on this board and your feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Condtioners

1. Miss Key 10 en 1 - Lite protein
2. Ultra Black Hair - Medium Moisturizing Conditioner or Lite Protien
3. K-Pak - Heavy Protein
4. Sebastian 2+1 - Heavy Condtioner or Heavy Protien?????

You have found UBH to be moisturizing? Thanks for the tip, this is good to know.

tryn2growmyhair said:
You have found UBH to be moisturizing? Thanks for the tip, this is good to know.

I am not really sure if UBH is moisturizing I think it may be I am trying find out
from others what they think about these conditioning products.

Of the conditioners I used, this is how my hair responded
1. Miss Key 10 en 1 in the JAR - Medium protein
2. Ultra Black Hair - Heavy Protien

bajanplums1 said:

Of the conditioners I used, this is how my hair responded
1. Miss Key 10 en 1 in the JAR - Medium protein
2. Ultra Black Hair - Heavy Protien

Thanks for your input!

i consider miss keys 10 en 1 as a heavy moisturizing conditioner and also an oil treatment because it has jojoba oil in it.

Back