Hair Coloring....

delitefulmane

Hey ladies,
What are the safe ways to color natural hair? I know that henna can color but i don't think it will give me the color I want. I want to color my hair an auburn color. What do you all suggest?

I have colored my hair with Texture n Tones before. It was very gently to my hair. I did not experience any damage. It is however, hard to find. May be discontinued. I'm getting the bug to color again. I've used cherrywood and silken black. I'm gonna wait until the summer time this year and do the cherrywood again.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 33
If you check out my album in my profile, you'll see a pic with reddish/auburn hair. I achieved it with Color Showers (Rojissimo).
I love coloring my hair, but I'm trying to stay away from the permanents.
I don't know how long I can last...I so want to change colors again!!!

I have colored my hair with Texture n Tones before. It was very gently to my hair. I did not experience any damage. It is however, hard to find. May be discontinued. I'm getting the bug to color again. I've used cherrywood and silken black. I'm gonna wait until the summer time this year and do the cherrywood again.

Thats so pretty.

beautiful color!!!!
http://www.clairol.com/buy_it_now/product_locator.jsp
this site said it's sold at walgreens

Back