Hair Coloring

A

AmilLion

The first week of May, I put in the Neutral Brown Colorshines, however, I'm ready to lighten up my hair. How long should I wait to change my color. My hair is pretty much black and I would like to go towards a honey brown color. Which products do you recommend and how long should I wait to apply?

Thank you.

If your hair is pretty much black and u want to lighten it I would suggest you lift the dark color first or else the light color will not show up.

I got a black rinse the ending of March. and my hair is still black like I just got it yesterday. I wash my hair pretty often and the rinse won't fade. I am going to lift the black, then wait a while and relax. About 2weeks after relaxing I will dye my hair to lighter color, I want a nice brown. I know that in order to get my hair to decent brown I have to use a very very light colored dye cause my natural hair is close to black. A week after the dye, I will use an Adore rinse in whatever color I feel I need and hopefully the results will turn out good.

Hi, nice to see you on the board again!!
smile.gif

I think you can do it whenever you're ready, and my recommendation is (of course!!) Clairol Textures & Tones... I think they have a couple of shades of brown, and IMO, this is one of the least damaging permanent colors out there.
smile.gif
Good Luck!!
smile.gif

Back