Hair Color Question ~

KhandiB

I just colored my hair about 2 weeks ago, and I dont like it anymore..

I dyed it light
blowedout2-vi.jpg

I want my hair black again, do you think it would be safe to dye it back to black with a permanant dye??

blackhair.jpg

(this color was last year)

i dont know if it's safe and if i were you, i wouldn't try it, especially not so soon. why not get dark rinses so you can tone down the light color, i think it'll come out very pretty, with some hints of gold/copper in it, like subtle highlights. You should get a Colourshine to add shine to it

CarLiTa said:
i dont know if it's safe and if i were you, i wouldn't try it, especially not so soon. why not get dark rinses so you can tone down the light color, i think it'll come out very pretty, with some hints of gold/copper in it, like subtle highlights. You should get a Colourshine to add shine to it

a colourshine?? Hmmm, Ill look into that..
I dont like rinses, they come out on your hands when you do your hair ..
I guess Ill try a rinse until Jan

I agree with Carlita...you should wait a while b4 permanently coloring it again...dark rinses is a good suggestion in toning down a light color...make sure to deep condition after b/c color rinses tends to sometimes make the hair a little hard...I use beautiful collections in black by Clairol.

I use glove when I put on a rinse like the kind you use to wash dishes that covre a good portion of your arm. Don't do a permanant. Trust me. Better yet try Beign (sp) in dark brown, using jet black or blue black could give you an ulgy cast like GREEN.

I don't think it would be a wise decision at this point. Maybe you can have someone do the rinse instead....just a thought

Back