Hair color question

I use Jazzing Black cherry every two months more or less. It does not seem to work as well as it used to. I was having to buy two bottles each time and judging from the results I got the last time, I'm going to have to get 3 next time. I am looking for something that will last longer but is gentle on the hair. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I used sabastians cellophanes... My hair is a brown color, sort of a light-ish brown in the light, with some natural highlights and it took well.

If you want something that lasts longer maybe you should try a
demi-permanent. They have a small amount of peroxide to help the color penetrate the hair. There usually loaded with conditioners so that they still are gentle. Right now I'm using clairol radiance which is a demi. It leaves my hair shiny and soft I like it so far.

BTW your hair is pretty....

also, what is a jazzing? is it permanent color or a rinse?

Thanks for the compliment. Jazzing is a semi-permanent rinse. It's old school I guess :grin: I have been using it for like the last 17 years. Where do youby Sebastian? I have heard of it but never see it.

If you want something that lasts longer maybe you should try a
demi-permanent. They have a small amount of peroxide to help the color penetrate the hair. There usually loaded with conditioners so that they still are gentle. Right now I'm using clairol radiance which is a demi. It leaves my hair shiny and soft I like it so far.

I may give it a try but I'm somewhat afraid of the peroxide.

Back