Hair Chat...Whats going on with your hair right now?

My hair is doing good right now. Still using my old faithfuls CPR, Joico MRB, Hydratherma Naturals line, etc. Shockingly, my ends are still nice and thick so I won't be trimming this year if I don't have to. Still using a nice OCT mix for growth. I haven't really tried too many new products lately, just keeping it simple and sticking with my tried-and-true :yep:

My grass is happy and balanced right now. I've been using WEN (no other shampoos) and using Hair One, Hairveda stuffs on my hair only. When I use heat I'll use Chi Silk Infusion and mostly I've been air drying. I've not been shedding or breaking and my hair's been really moist. I need to order some more WEN Almond Mint. That stuff is delicious. :lick: but I miss the smell of HELTR. I might have to get some of that VS spray for my hair.

I'm debating whether I should get senegalese twists or tree braids.

My ends were SOOOO dry, even after DCing 3x this week... but now it's all good. :grin:

I DCed with Elasta QP Deep Penetrating Remoisturizer with a healthy slathering of coconut oil, then used Hairveda Almond Glaze and did a Curlformers set. Dryness is gone! (but I took the CF out too early and the result: :jester: )

Back