Hair Butters..Relaxed Ladies????plsssss.....

Sherbetcane

hey ladies....
So what are you u using daily to moisturize your hair?
Am not in search of leave in conditioners. Some of you call these sealants...
Am thinking Beemine Moisturizing Hair Butter
Jane Carter Nourish And Shine
Hydrathermals Growth Lotion
I'd Like to know your suggestions...thanks alot in advance

I use JC nourish and shine after my leave-in on wash days to seal before I air dry. It leave the hair so soft but is way to heavy for me to use everyday and keep any kind of bounce in my hair. I use a pea size amount of bee mine curly butter on my ends right before curling my ends with a large flexirod at bedtime. Iwake up with soft bouncy curls and moisturized ends. Really loving this regimine for the summer as I swim almost daily and have to wash my hair often.

I like to use oil based moisturizers (Jane Care Nourish and Shine, Bee Mine Bee Loved) on wet hair and water based moisturizers (Bee Mine Luscious, Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifyer) on dry hair. Hope this helps!

i love jane carter nourish and shine. it is nothing short of miraculous. my hair sucks it up deep in a stretch and now as i transition (hopefully). i also use it on wet hair to seal. it's semi-expensive at face value, but it lasts for a long time. good luck with your decision!

..oh, and it smells yummy too!

I usually like to use Seyani Hair Butter on my hair during the week and use some kind of a "juicy" moisturizer (i like to mix conditioner and water together usually:D) on my braidouts on the weekends.

I LOVE the Bee Mine Curly Hold Butter. It is what I used in my hair in my signature picture. Leaves my hair incredibly soft with the light hold I need.

ETA: I don't use this as a moisturizer though, but I suspect that you probably could. I use the Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer which is a definite staple for me.

Currently using: KBB Hair Butter in Coco-Lime.:grin:

Also have Elasta QP Mango Butter.

Basically, I 'prefer' Hair Creams and Creamy Lotions (Moisturizers) in the Summer and The Butters for the Fall/Winter months.:yep:

Back