Hair butter

Her shipping is absolutely ridiculous but I love her hair butters: NaturallyAmari's Heavenly Hair Butter is just :love:
You can find her on ETSY. I don't think I'll ever use another hair butter even though I grit my teeth every time I have to pay that awful shipping price.

A lot of people swear by Annabelle's Perfect Blend…BUT I have low porosity hair and her butters just sat on top of my hair.

Her shipping is absolutely ridiculous but I love her hair butters: NaturallyAmari's Heavenly Hair Butter is just :love:
You can find her on ETSY. I don't think I'll ever use another hair butter even though I grit my teeth every time I have to pay that awful shipping price.

A lot of people swear by Annabelle's Perfect Blend…BUT I have low porosity hair and her butters just sat on top of my hair.

I have been wanting to try her stuff but that dern shipping but I may have to just get it and take the shipping on the chin... And your gif has me:lachen:

I have been wanting to try her stuff but that dern shipping but I may have to just get it and take the shipping on the chin... And your gif has me:lachen:

I tell you what Angelbean -- that butter is no joke! I have low porosity hair so my hair is "butter picky" but that heavenly butter just MELTS into my strands and the texture is whipped :lick: But yeah…that shipping is insane…so….at the moment I'm boycotting her (lol). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give in soon because I'm running out of my staple!

I tell you what Angelbean -- that butter is no joke! I have low porosity hair so my hair is "butter picky" but that heavenly butter just MELTS into my strands and the texture is whipped :lick: But yeah…that shipping is insane…so….at the moment I'm boycotting her (lol). Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give in soon because I'm running out of my staple!

But you know what I kinda wouldn't mind the shipping if she had better sales... Like 15% off of of your total of $50 but your shipping can't be added to make the 50... Girl get your life lol

^^ I have never bought her brand because her price scale when combined with the shopping is just too much

i swear by agbanga karite.:yay: i have ordered shea butter and african black soap for years now. i have ordered shea butter from other sites and they just don't compare. i buy it by the pounds so i never run out. :)

i just made a whipped shea butter with it last night that consisted of the following:

1/2 cup Aloe Vera Gel
8oz Shea Butter
4oz coconut oil
2tbs. JBCO
2tbs. Hot Six oil (the recipe called for Jojoba oil but i didn't have any)
*optional* added NOW Orange essential oil

Attachments

• IMG_20140416_1939591.jpg
    IMG_20140416_1939591.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20140416_1940271.jpg
    IMG_20140416_1940271.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 31
i swear by agbanga karite.:yay: i have ordered shea butter and african black soap for years now. i have ordered shea butter from other sites and they just don't compare. i buy it by the pounds so i never run out. :)

i just made a whipped shea butter with it last night that consisted of the following:

1/2 cup Aloe Vera Gel
8oz Shea Butter
4oz coconut oil
2tbs. JBCO

Oh that mix looks :lick: nothing like a good ol' homemade mix!

1/2 cup Aloe Vera Gel
8oz Shea Butter
4oz coconut oil
2tbs. JBCO

That does look good!!! I might have to make this :yep:

Give this mix a try ladies.:yep It works wonders for the hair and skin:) Don't know where I would be without good ol' Shea butter. And to think it's made right from the ground!

I'm able to find Jane Carter at Whole Foods - all of my area locations.

Back