Hair Boredom...

so1913

*sigh* I'm soooo BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hair this month looks like last month...and the month before......I've gotten more and more lazy...trying less and less products (at least that's a good thing)

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm getting really bored with this stuff on the top of my head.

Ah well...

i know this is probably blasphemy, but im gonna say it anyway.....

its just hair, girl! its okay, if you dont do amazing fantabulous styles every day for the rest of your life....cuz its just hair! its alright...just keep it healthy and go on about yer business. :D

Shatani said:

its just hair, girl! its okay, if you dont do amazing fantabulous styles every day for the rest of your life....cuz its just hair! its alright...just keep it healthy and go on about yer business. :D

Hahahah...I hear ya :-)

I know how you feel. I'm bored too. I've been doing wash an go's since I found the Qhemet products and could finally get them to look really cute. Its too short to do a pony tail and the really CUTE styles that I see around here and too long for a lot of other stuff. Its getting too long and thick to really do those wash and go's everyday (and get to work on time :) ) so I finally broke down and did my first set of twists friday night. I HATED THEM...at first. The next day they were a lil thicker and springier (is that a word) and now I love them. I actually wore them to work today and I swore I wasnt going to do that until I had much longer hair. I will see how folx react to them as the day progresses. I dont think my family even noticed. I STILL cant find my camera to post pics tho. :(

I am so bored with my hair too. I just about reached bra strap lenght (promise to put pictures up soon) and now i have it, i hate it. Its limp and does not have the volume it used too. Since I never had hair to this lenght, I am kinda lost as to how to style it. My old ways of styling it are ok but it doesnt look as good as nice as when i has slightly shorter hair. I am thinking about cutting it just alittle shorter. I also want to try having bangs.

I feel all ya'll. I am the same way, bored and tired of doing my hair, styling it..whateva. My hair is 2 inches past brastrap and everybody I know say to me, "why you always wearing your hair up girl, if I had hair like that I would show it off!" It is wierd, but I just don't wear my hair down that often. Its normally in a twist up or I return to braids or cornrows. My coworkers have never seen my hair down and I've been there over a year and a half so as you can see, I don't do anything with my hair...maybe thats why its growing so fast.

Next relaxer touchup: September 5th, 2005
Ultimate hair goal and beyond: 5-6 inches past brastrap by early 2006.

Last edited:
I am sooo bored with my hair. I get really tired doing it, co-washing it, touching it, etc.

I did get an hairstyle idea though. Glory, a reggaeton singer, has her hair cornrowed in a zig-zag style. Then she puts a really long zig-zag, kinky half-wig on the back of her hair. I might do the same thing.

I'm bored with my hiar too and it's only been about 2 weeks since I took the braids out of my hair. I had about one inch of new growth after one month, so that's good, but I am running out of ideas as to how to style my hair. I will be getting my hair done this weekend and plan to keep that stlye for 2 months so I won't have to deal with my hair for a while.

Shatani said:

haha I feel the same way!

I'm bored with my hiar too. I haven't even had much of an urge to try new products. Now I buy new conditioners only when I run out. *gasp* :eek:

I love buns, but Im also getting very bored, Ive been doing more braidouts and twistouts lately but still bored!

Im bored as well...Im tired of weaves and of my own hair there still is not much i can do with it....

I want to try braids but I feel my hair will break too easily...and I dont want a setback...:(

I'm bored w/my hair too...I'm just waitin' for another six months to pass so I can get relaxed again and check out my new length...:ohwell:

I am bored also and have been for awhile. I've been soooo lazy with my hair lately b/c it's just been the same ole same ole...braidouts, bantus, wash and go's, repeat. I was so close to cutting b/c I was bored. Then I thought about doing another color but I don't feel like my hair could handle anymore chemicals. So now I'm thinking about transitioning. I hate being bored with my hair. :sigh:

LDebagoria said:
I'm bored w/my hair too...I'm just waitin' for another six months to pass so I can get relaxed again and check out my new length...:ohwell:

Yep...thats my only excitement too. I go every 8-10 weeks so its not as dramatic but still....plus I get to blow in the wind for a day or two.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. I'm totally bored with my hair. I'm tired of doing it. I usually like washing my hair but when I washed it yesterday, it seemed like a chore. I might get braids just to give myself a break.

I'm late into this thread but I've been bored with my hair since May that's why there is no update to my album. To me it looks the same as it did in March. I see braids in the near future for me. Glad I'm in good company.

Back