Hair BORED

Whimsy

Girls help me out. I'm so damn bored. Every day it's a braidout or bun :wallbash:. I'm transitioning (1 year down, 1 year to go) and I'm just BORED. I can't straighten in this heat/humidity, but I want some more variety or something new.... Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Girls help me out. I'm so damn bored. Every day it's a braidout or bun :wallbash:. I'm transitioning (1 year down, 1 year to go) and I'm just BORED. I can't straighten in this heat/humidity, but I want some more variety or something new.... Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

So am I. I'm trying rollersets over the winter. Getting to cold to wet bun.

thanks for the suggestions, i don't have the patience for a strawset but i'll try roller stuff i guess, and definitely toys. good ideas!!1 keep em comin ladies :)

how about braids w/extensions, phony ponies, wigs, and such (not sure how you feel about fake hair) or maybe a rinse... colorshowers makes a really pretty red color and champange type of color (havent tried them personally) Or maybe you could do different buns. There was a thread that had like 100+ protective styles... i'll find it for you

Pooch, i dont have em, i think i'll go hairtoy shopping tomorrow too

anxious - i don't do fake hair but i think i may consider a rinse or something, THANKS for the link

I can't wait to shop for hair toys today. I've decided I'm going to my stylist to get color put in as well :)

I love using Flexi 8 clips, and sometimes I'll use headbands.

Have you tried doing pin ups with your braid outs?

Back