Hair Bonnets!

Sunshine0801

I just want to say that I LOVE my new hair bonnet.

I honestly do not know what took me so long to try one out. For years I struggled with my scarf slipping off while I slept. In the middle of the night when my scarf would come off, I would wake up, feel my scarf lying next to me (instead of on my head), and would rush and try to put it back on before I fully woke up. :nono:

Those days are gone! I'm so thrilled. My bonnet is comfortable and stays on through the night! Thank the Lord!

If you have problems with your scarf slipping off in the night, I strongly recommend purchasing a hair bonnet. You won't regret it!

I agree. I don't mess with scarves anymore for regular sleep-bonnets work great for me too.

It sounds weird but i hate that drawstring they have. The last time i bought one with the elastic around, it was too big for my head.

Yes, I like bonnets too. I lost mine somehow. I guess the scarf fairy stoled it again, like she stoled the rest of my scarves...

What kind of bonnet did you get? Just the poofy one with elastic? I did not know those would stay on when a scarf would not. Would you please recommend a brand or post a picture?

i have that elasticated 1. it stays on all night even though iv kinda stretched out the elastic a bit. but there not expensive so i can just get another if this 1 stretches out too much.

Oops, I just realized my bonnet does not have elastic inside of it. I thought it did, but I just read the package that specifically states "No elastic." LOL. Whoops.

The kind I have is called Stay On Satin and I purchased it at Sally's. There is also a website for it in case you're curious on what it looks like: www.stayonsatin.com.

Oops, I just realized my bonnet does not have elastic inside of it. I thought it did, but I just read the package that specifically states "No elastic." LOL. Whoops.

The kind I have is called Stay On Satin and I purchased it at Sally's. There is also a website for it in case you're curious on what it looks like: www.stayonsatin.com.

what kind of material is on the inside of the bonnet?

Your right, i would like to try this particular one. Thanks.

Back