Hair and skin type

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Is there a possibility that you can determine what type of skin you have with the corresponding hair type, i.e dry, oily? TIA.

BabyCurls </font>

I don't think so, but I know a correlation.

If you look at the hair on your arms and legs, if you can make it laydown with just lotion, you're usually a 2 or 3 and if it'll laydown with lotion and then spring up after a little while you're usu. a 3 or 4, and if lotion won't make it laydown at all usu. a 4.
smile.gif

I don't know if there is a correlation. My skin is dry and my scalp is dry, but my hair really isn't. I just checked the hair on my arms and legs because it doesn't stick up even without lotion. That never happens to the hair on my head, though
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
I don't know if there is a correlation. My skin is dry and my scalp is dry, but my hair really isn't. I just checked the hair on my arms and legs because it doesn't stick up even without lotion. That never happens to the hair on my head, though
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience a lot of people who's hair on their arms/legs just lays down are 3s. Is your hair natural or relaxed? What hairtype do you think you are?

<font color="purple">This theory you gave is confusing.
confused.gif
I was referring to the skin type on your face that matches whether the hair on your head is oily, dry, or normal. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
BabyCurls said:
<font color="purple">This theory you gave is confusing.
confused.gif
I was referring to the skin type on your face that matches whether the hair on your head is oily, dry, or normal. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you were referring to, but I don't think there is a correlation. My non-fian. has dry skin, but very moist hair. I have oily skin and dry hair.
smile.gif

Sorry didn't mean to be confusing:

Here's the test...take a shower, put lotion on your arms or legs if you have hair there...if the hair lies down and doesn't pop back up you're prob. a type 2 or 3, if it lays down then curls back up a type 3 or 4, if it won't lay down at all prob. a type 4. If your arm/leg hair lays down period with no lotion or water usu. a type 2-3.
smile.gif

<font color="purple">I'm going to try that idea next time I take a bath or shower. I have combination skin and my hair is nornmal BTW. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience a lot of people who's hair on their arms/legs just lays down are 3s. Is your hair natural or relaxed? What hairtype do you think you are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a natural 3 for sure, so maybe so
smile.gif

Back