Hair Album: Ever Inspired By Your Own?

Ballerina_Bun

I have been tempted tp relax lately. I just looked at my own album and was inspired to continue enjoying the journey of transitioning.

Have you ever been inspired by your own album in any way?

I have been tempted tp relax lately. I just looked at my own album and was inspired to continue enjoying the journey of transitioning.

Have you ever been inspired by your own album in any way?
I sure do...sometimes I am very hesistant to trim when I know I have to...and then I look back at my album and depending on how much I cut off It never took any longer than 3-5 months to get right back to where I was. I keep forgetting that my hair doesnt grow excruciatengly slow and it usually bounces back in no time.

not to sound vain, but yes. or when i look at my siggy and see how far i've come in just 3 years. it keeps me motivated :yep:

not to sound vain, but yes. or when i look at my siggy and see how far i've come in just 3 years. it keeps me motivated :yep:

It's not vain at all. I think it's just looking at your progress and using it as a tool to continue to be motivated. It's a positive thing. We look at other peoples albums for inspiration. It's good to enjoy looking at our own progress too :yep: Just like BillsBackerz67 said ...

this post was started in good time, because i just stopped by my own fotki album and i looked at both my pics and my inspiration's pics and my hair didn't feel so bad lol. I feel like i'm coming along since my beginning.

Good thread topic. :up:
My album is my main source of inspiration. :yep: Other people's albums are useful to learn new techniques and styles but no one's album can help me as much as seeing and learning from my own hair.

Back