HAIR ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

JustGROWwithIt

"Hi, my name is___,and I am a hair addict..." C'mon ladies, say it with me! :lol:
I'm starting this thread for all those who KNOW they are addicted. To what? HAIR!!! Anything hair related--grooming your hair, treating your hair, researching hair, looking at pics of hair, on hair care forums, product junkies, etc...You know who you are ;)

I'll go first...
Hi, my name is JustGROWwithIt, and I am a hair addict. If could I would spend 95% of my time online looking at hair pics and reading hair blogs and articles. Even when I've read them already and I know there's no new information! My husband laughs and says I'm obsessed...and I am. And DAMN proud! My hair is my hobby.
This is my support group. Who would like to be a member of HAA?

Share your craziness here, with people who understand and let's have a fun time! Everyone has a little crazy...this is the place to let it loose! :spinning:

*looks around circumspectly gently strokes hair, speaks in a hushed tone*

Hi, my name is Lovelynaps26, and I am a hair addict. Wasn't always this way. I treated my hair any ole way for years when relaxed and then when i went natural. The addition started 2 years ago. I joined this forum, found blogs and youtubers. The addiction has only grown since. :sad:

As I type this I am listening to a hair vlogger on hair. Can never get enough hair, right? :look: I am about to check out a blog to see what's poppin' in the hair world within the last 24 hours.

Lastly, this addiction is leading me to a mild form of product junkyism. Thankfully being a student has limited this addiction. I'm now hankering for some Wen products but I also want to treat myself to a new hair accessory. Decisions...decisions.

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

*returns to Etsy to scope out hair sticks*

I'm WhippedButterCreme... Miss WBC if you're nasty....:lachen: Hair has transformed from a chore into a hobby, and I'm obsessed with co-washing, dcing, and 'scenting' my hair at least once a week--and it drives my family insane:lachen:

'Scenting' is where I add xtra leave in so that when I go around at work, I can smell my hair :lachen: And I love it!!

Also I love looking for new hair styles, and obsessing over when I could hit mbl, and what I can do to celebrate my goal length. :lol:

Yes...I need help...:lachen: But don't know if there's a cure!

*looks around circumspectly gently strokes hair, speaks in a hushed tone*

Hi, my name is Lovelynaps26, and I am a hair addict. Wasn't always this way. I treated my hair any ole way for years when relaxed and then when i went natural. The addition started 2 years ago. I joined this forum, found blogs and youtubers. The addiction has only grown since. :sad:

As I type this I am listening to a hair vlogger on hair. Can never get enough hair, right? :look: I am about to check out a blog to see what's poppin' in the hair world within the last 24 hours.

Lastly, this addiction is leading me to a mild form of product junkyism. Thankfully being a student has limited this addiction. I'm now hankering for some Wen products but I also want to treat myself to a new hair accessory. Decisions...decisions.

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

*returns to Etsy to scope out hair sticks*

lol You cracked me up with your intro...I went through a huge product junkie phase. Then I toned it down but it's slowly creeping back up! Right now I'm excited about Beemine products. Who knows where I'll be next month!
I'm also a big offender of having multiple windows up at a time with videos, articles and forums, and clicking in and out of each one crazily. I should probably get help...but I'm not sure if I want it :)
P.S. Thanks for the tip on Etsy. I too have discovered a love of hair accessories recently!

I'm WhippedButterCreme... Miss WBC if you're nasty....:lachen: Hair has transformed from a chore into a hobby, and I'm obsessed with co-washing, dcing, and 'scenting' my hair at least once a week--and it drives my family insane:lachen:

'Scenting' is where I add xtra leave in so that when I go around at work, I can smell my hair :lachen: And I love it!!

Also I love looking for new hair styles, and obsessing over when I could hit mbl, and what I can do to celebrate my goal length. :lol:

Yes...I need help...:lachen: But don't know if there's a cure!

Thanks for explaining "scenting". I thought it was a new hair perfume and sure was gonna go google that! :lachen:

Hi my name is Gemini and I am a hair addict and proud. I find myself always scoping YouTube to get a glance of others playing and styling their manes. But not just any mane,I'm a hair snob and proud of it. I don't like just any hair and you will often catch me with a stank face if I see something I don't like. I used to be a straight junkie for hair and researching it but I am getting better. Ummm. That's all I got right now.

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Hi, my name is darlingdiva, and I'm hair-obsessed. I spend hours researching hair ingredients. I love visiting hair forums and hair blogs, and watching YouTube hair videos. I unscrew the caps and smell my hair products.

I no longer buy a product just because it's the last one on the shelf; however, I do still go to Whole Foods, Ricky's, and Vitamin Shoppe to gawk at products.

Back