Hair accessories: Get Creative, Get Noticed!

Boadicea

I love hair accessories and I know that I'm not alone. Here are some links so you guys can make some additions to your collections and beautify your hair even more. I've posted some of these links before, but I wanted to put them all in one place for you ladies.

Long Hair Girl: Affordable hair luxuries in both modern and classic styles dripping with rhinestones in a tasteful way.

Flirtique: Offers Hair Accessory Kits that come with scrunchies, barrettes and more.

Loralie: Fancy hair clips and barrettes

Argus Designes: Über-sophisticated hair sticks, barrettes and other gorgeous accessories.

Dressy Tresses: Not only offers cute accessories for your hair, but also shows you how to create styles with them.

Glouster Cottage: Period headwear that can work in 2004 if you know how.

Melanie Moore: Ultra expensive snoods and other hair accessories.

Tznius: Headcoverings for the cold-weather style-concious.

Hairboutique Marketplace: THE motherload of hair accessries and hair products.

Bronze Jewelers Hair jewelry made of bronze.

Long Locks: Expensive, high-quality hair sticks that are made in limited quantity to ensure uniqueness.

Late Bloomer Boutique: Hair flowers of various prices.

Shakti Designs: Beautiful flower accessories that Erykah Badu, Beyoncé, and others have used in photo shoots.

Thanks, Boadicea /images/graemlins/smile.gif! I especially love that longhairgirl.com. I have pins like some of the ones they have and they cost twice what the site has them listed for /images/graemlins/up.gif.

Thanks Boadicea! I love wearing hair accessories too, especially since I'm trying to stick to the bun challenge. Adding to my favorites now!

Girl...you are just full of information!!!

I am going on a cruise in a few weeks and will be picking up silk flowers for my hair tonight...however I am going to definitely be making a stop onto some of these sites to see if I can find some other unique things for my poof.

I was just talking about hair accessories this morning!! Thanks for the links, babe /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Girl, you are WRONG for listing all these nice accessory stores /images/graemlins/laugh.gif j/k thanks! My bun is looking played out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My favorite barrette is from Longhairgirl.com. I've book-marked several of the other sites listed in your post. Thanks, Boadicea. /images/graemlins/up.gif

funny this post is up because i was just thinking today how i would like some hair accessories since i want to wear my hair up more often now.thanks

Back