Hair Accesories Storage

Brownshugaz

What do you store your hair stuff (combs, brushes, clips, hair pins, click claks, butterfly clamps, etc.) in?

I have my stuff in an overflowing clear Clinique bag. I wish I had something more attractive to keep my stuff in.

I got this at Target. I use the top two for combs, hair jewlery, etc. The bottom two for shampoo, conditioner, etc.

B0006O0EE2.16._AA260_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yep me too. I have like 5 of the clear shoebox storage bins because I like to separate everything for ease of use when I need things like metal clips for rollersets and hair accessories. I also like them because dust doesn't get inside of them and all I have to do is wipe it down on the outside. I bought the bigger storage bins for hair products and one where I keep all of my rollers, hair dryers (bonnet-style), and caruso steamer. I like it this way because it's neater and more convenient for me.

I have a container similar to this, but mine has 4 of the small drawers and 3 or the large drawers. I love it.

[/QUOTE]

natalied said:

Mine is similar, but with no wheels. I keep it in the spare bedroom. I don't keep Shampoo and Conditioners in it though. I like that idea....might have to go to Target soon and get one like this.

now this is a good thread cause I have accumulated some much hair stuff since joining this board and never even gave thought about organizing it. :)

Its funny that I notice this post because today at work my coworker gave me a Gucci shoebox to keep all my hair accessories in. She nows that Im a hair fanatic.

natalied said:
I got this at Target. I use the top two for combs, hair jewlery, etc. The bottom two for shampoo, conditioner, etc.

I need one of these desperately... I'm gonna check at Walmart tonight.

I used a plastic shoe box like container I got from Kroger's that has a handle on the top for my daughters, combs/brushes, barrettes, bows, etc..It's perfect. When we go out of town, we just grab the box and go. Also Walmart has cute caboodle type containers....you can use for hair stuff.

Back