Hail Joico K-pak!!

empressri

So my ends have been feeling crunchy lately...which means it's time for a trim. Now I posted a thread about using the kpak reconstructor on my bff's hair and it made a HUGE difference on her hair...so of course I tried it on mine. THEN I got the hydrator since ulta had it buy 2 get one free (plus I had a coupon).

YOOOOOOOOOOOO....that duo is the bomb!!!! My ends barely feel like they need trimming now!!! Of course I have pics :grin: the last ones my hair looks a bit shorter because I sleep with my hair in a bun.

Oh....and that redken extreme anti-snap leave in and lacio lacio is the bomb for flatironing!

(don't pay the clothes any attention lol my mom's bureau had the best mirror with the best lighting)

CIMG4054.jpg

CIMG4061.jpg

(After using frederic fekkai olive glossing cream and sleeping in a bun)

CIMG4093.jpg

CIMG4101.jpg

CIMG4115.jpg

(shot of my henna-amla color)

CIMG4064.jpg

OMG!!!!!! Your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

It is sooooooo pretty and lush!

It looks so healthy! I'm jealous...LOL

thanks girl!

i better not hear NONE of the jelly stuff, don't make me take my shoe off! if it wasn't for you ladies here i wouldn't have known about the stuff!!

Oy! Im just drooling over the thickness! Glad to hear that your ends don't need trimming. :) Do you have a regimen for flat ironing/ pressing?

Oy! Im just drooling over the thickness! Glad to hear that your ends don't need trimming. :) Do you have a regimen for flat ironing/ pressing?

thanks! nah, gonna still get that trim so it doesn't turn into a cut next time i flatiron.

I usually wash, deep condition (from now on I'm going to use protein and then a moisturizing deep condish afterwards), apply my redken anti-snap leave in ALWAYS, and from now on I'll use the lacio lacio. Let my hair airdry in 6 big braids overnight, then flat iron the next day. Right after which I head to my hair dresser for that trim.

Your hair looks off the hook gorgeous!! Joico Kpak DPR is my BFF. I love it with a passion. The best thing about it, is that you notice the results immediately. Keep it up !!!

♥ Sunshyne

I LOVE Joico K-Pack, and I LOOOOVE YOUR HAIR. I am so happy that you found something that works for you. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the dark side...muahahahahaha :angeldevi . Your hair looks beautiful as always :yep:

Thank you for the product review (I love the Joico kpak reconstructor) and I’m happy you've found something that works for you but WOW, I most say, your hair is breathtakingly beautiful, thick and healthy; you've done an awesome job :clapping:

As the National Ambassador for All Things PJ! You're Hair Represents Your Office Very Well.:grin:

Beautiful. Healthy & Shiny and Thick.

Yep. It is definitely Your Obligation to Represent PJ's All Over the World.:yep:

Ooops! I got off Topic. Yes, Joico K-Pak does it's Job.

You have beautiful hair. How often do you use henna?

thanks lady! henna is NOT a part of my regimen because it loosens my curls too much. though I wanted to try henna and amla....that was my last time doing so. my last henna before that was sometime last year.

Beside being an amazing role model with fantabulous, jaw dropping, kick ya in the neck hair ,you are a humble woman. You are one of the few that actually thanks people when they complement you. Kudos, I'm a follower!!

**Curtsies to the Empress**:yep:

Back